Welcome to Secura Home Health. Our mission is to deliver exceptional home and community-based care with compassion (in a culture of compliance and fiscal integrity) while maintaining a high quality of life for our patients, their families and our employees.
To ensure a safe environment and an appropriate level of care we offer a variety of services for patients of all ages. Services can be provided within your own home, in an assisted living facility, or a long term care facility. Whether you need short-term assistance after recovering from a hospital stay or long-term home care services, we will assist with coordinating the transition from other health care settings and design a plan to fit you and your family’s needs. Each patient is different and our plan of care always reflects the patient’s individual and personal choices. Quality of life and maintaining the highest level of independence is our goal.
Why choose Secura for your home care needs?
- Licensed as a Health Care Service Firm by the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Home Care
- Long standing member of the Home Care Association of NJ
- Offices staffed with personnel of diverse ethnicities mirroring the communities served
- State-approved CHHA training classes conducted regularly ensuring availability of qualified caregivers
- Over 3,000 Certified Home Health Aides and Companions working from 10 strategically located offices in NJ covering the entire state
- Culturally diverse workforce are fluent in multiple languages including but not limited to:
We accept the following payers:
- Private Pay
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Workers Comp Insurance
- All Managed Care Organizations
© Copyright 2015. Secura Home Health